In 1905 this and the eastern adjoining lot extended to the river. This was owned by Cecil Maybury and three others, who sold in 1905 to Randolph Dobbie, surveyor. Dobbie sold in 1907 to John Oag, who owned it until 1955. The first entry for the house in Sands Directory was in 1911 in Campbell Street; the house now has 2a Viret Street as its address, but it faces Campbell Street and the water.
Hunters Hill NSW 2110