Part of a Crown Grant to Susannah Nash (1836) was acquired by Count Gabriel de Milhau, a Frenchman, in 1854. He owned land and three houses and lived in Paraza, which was mentioned around 1863, although its style appears to be later. After the Municipality was declared in 1861 and the Council was formed, Gabriel de Milhau became its first Mayor. John S. Adams, draughtsman, owned the house from 1876; he sold to W.D. Armstrong in 1881, then it passed to Mary Richmond in 1922. The Piguenit family lived here while Saintonge (24 Avenue Road) was being built, from 1882-85.
Hunters Hill NSW 2110