This house dates from 1912. John A. Brown bought the land from Numa Joubert and built the house; it was first listed in Sands Directory in 1913 as The Gunyah (aboriginal for house). It is a two-storey Federation style house fronting onto Mornington Reserve; with verandahs on two levels and three sides, the house is well adapted to Australian conditions.
Hunters Hill NSW 2110