Angelo Tornaghi, jeweller (see 31 Madeline Street), purchased Lot 6 and adjoining Lot 5 in 1887 from the New South Wales Property Investment Co. Ltd. He sold both lots in 1891 to James Lawson, furniture warehouseman, who sold to Elizabeth Young in 1919. The house was built in 1920 for James Stirling Young by James Ross, a builder at Gladesville. Members of the Young family occupied the house until 1969.
Hunters Hill NSW 2110