This house was built in 1888 by Charles Edward Jeanneret for one of his daughters and was owned by H.S. Jeanneret (see Glenview). The house appears to have been let to the Flannerys and then the Nicholsons, Mrs Nicholson née Lucy Warren Jeanneret lived here from 1903. Edward J. Higgs was listed here in 1912 and F.S. Jeanneret was here by 1918.

25 Glenview Crescent
Hunters Hill NSW 2110