Land adjacent to the Church was purchased in 1890 to provide for a church hall and rectory and this building was completed in that year. Rev P.R. Spry-Bailey moved here from 25 Ernest Street, which had been used as a rectory for some years. There are scripture quotations in stained-glass fanlights and a staircase window depicting a young man as sower and an old man as reaper with ‘As ye shall sow, in due time so shall ye reap’. The rectory is a good example of the Victorian Italianate style, constructed of rendered brick, with classical mouldings and cast iron lace.
Hunters Hill NSW 2110