This house was built, as were three others, from second-hand timber which had been part of the original St Joseph’s College. This is the only one of the four still standing. The house was built in the 1880s by Edward Cole. The washerwoman to the College lived here, complete with tub and boiler in the yard, until 1914. The cottage is owned by St Joseph’s College.
Hunters Hill NSW 2110