Built by Charles Kavanagh on land which he had owned from 1884, this house was first occupied in 1890. A member of the same family was living here in the 1990s. Wairoa was named after a town in New Zealand, previous home of Charles Kavanagh. Members of the Kavanagh family were still living at Wairoa until 2018 and at another house built on the family orchard, 9 Martin Street, in the 1980s.
Hunters Hill NSW 2110