5 Ady Street
This pair of joined houses was previously listed under Browns Lane. In 1901 Herbert Lysaght, gentleman, purchased the land and [...]
11A Ady Street
Originally named Femcliffe, this house was built on land which was part of a grant to W. Clarke in 1843. [...]
2 Ady Street
The Granary was built in about 1920 as a grain store.