This house was built on part of the original James Devlin grant of 1844. The house was built by Edwin Thomas 1885-90 and restored in 1897. Edwin Peirce (Pearce) purchased this land in 1898 from Richard Roy, who had owned seven lots. Peirce was a hospital attendant for many years. Home units have been built around Allowah and on the site next door.
https://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/BatemansRoad64Allowah.jpg 745 1000 admin http://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/HHT-Logo-pixelmator2-300x138.png admin2018-11-10 05:33:332019-07-27 21:44:216A Batemans Road