This land, part of Lot 7, was owned by Mark Faviell of Pymble, surveyor’s assistant, in 1903 and owned by his family until 1963. It appears from Sands Directory of 1905 to 1908 that this house was called Shaynoo, with Mrs Pickburn living here. In 1909 it appears to have been Myall, with Mrs E.H. Grant here. Nos. 8 and 10 Woolwich Road were similar houses called Warrawee and Kinross respectively.
https://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/WoolwichRoad6.jpg 1105 2000 admin http://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/HHT-Logo-pixelmator2-300x138.png admin2018-11-10 05:32:152019-08-30 05:58:036 Woolwich Road