This Federation-style brick house was built on grounds on 5 acres extending to the Lane Cove River. The land was owned by W.B. Lumsdaine in the 1890s. In 1902 Harold Minton Taylor, solicitor, purchased the land and presumably built the house then. In 1915-16 it was worth £1300 and sold to E.M. Grant, spinster. From 1919 to 1937 the house was owned by A.F. Walker, banker.
https://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/LloydAvenue6-1.jpg 720 1000 admin http://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/HHT-Logo-pixelmator2-300x138.png admin2018-11-10 05:32:512019-04-29 05:06:576 Lloyd Avenue