This was once a single house; it was built on part of D.N. Joubert’s large landholding, and in 1883 John Poulton, a carpenter who lived in Ferdinand Street, acquired the land. Sands Directory of 1893 listed J.V. Lavers, a manufacturing chemist, living here (he was also listed in Sands 1901 at Gladstone Avenue, The Lavers Manufacturing Company, coal tar distillers and manufacturing chemists).
https://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/MarkStreet4and6.jpg 1246 2000 admin http://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/HHT-Logo-pixelmator2-300x138.png admin2018-11-10 05:33:522018-11-10 05:33:524 and 6 Mark Street