Sited on the corner opposite the Garibaldi Hotel, Joseph F. Clarke owned this building from 1890 calling it Miranda. Joseph Clarke’s General and Produce Stores, shown in a photograph dated 1894, had a wide sheltering verandah extending to the edge of the footpath. The adjacent house also appears in the photograph. The building has been a shop for many years and is still used as such.
https://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/AlexandraStreet39-2.jpg 671 1000 admin http://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/HHT-Logo-pixelmator2-300x138.png admin2018-11-10 05:33:092019-08-19 01:27:4039 Alexandra Street