This house and the adjoining five lots were purchased in 1884 by James Worthington from George Bishop. The land was used as orchard and dairy. In 1901 William Wise, Council clerk, owned it, and in 1912 part was resumed by Public Works Act. In the 1930s the house was being used as a shop (see 16 Mars Street).
https://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/MakinsonStreet33-Replacement.jpg 684 1000 admin http://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/HHT-Logo-pixelmator2-300x138.png admin2018-11-10 05:33:412019-04-29 05:25:2733 Makinson Street