32 Batemans Road
OMAGH

32 Batemans Road

This land formed part of the original grant to James Devlin. In 1889 Lot 11 and part of Lot 10 were owned by Robert Earnshaw who, in 1893, sold part of Lot 11 to Edwin Pierce (Peirce). Sands Directory listed Joseph Manchester as living here from 1911 to 1914. In 1916 Joseph Lanchester was listed and the name of the house given as Omagh.