2 Kelly Street
YUMA

2 Kelly Street

This land was owned by Arthur Gray, tea merchant, from 1905 to 1923. The house was probably built about 1911, and Sands Directory of 1914 gives it the name Yuma, with Arthur Gray as occupant. Yuma is the small version of the Federation house, brick with leadlight windows; it originally had a slate roof.