This house was built by Joseph Carne, Assistant Government Geologist. It first was listed in Sands Directory in 1901 as Weetapoona and its land extended to the water. When Arthur Lloyd came to the house in 1914, the name was changed to Wotonga. The timber building in the front corner of the land was a originally a country schoolroom.
Hunters Hill NSW 2110