Patrick McCarthy built this stone cottage on this site in 1889. He already owned a three-room wooden cottage on the corner of John and Mary Streets and a six-room stone cottage 1 John Street. The building is owned by St Joseph’s College. It has been renovated and land on the south has been built on by the College.
Hunters Hill NSW 2110