Mr Frank McNeill was first listed in Toronto in 1885, and Hugh McArdle was here from 1895. He sold Toronto in 1906-7 to the Sisters of St Joseph for £3500. In 1908 St Josephs Girls School used the building, and it remained a boarding house until 1947. A house that was nearby has been demolished, first called New House, later Montbel, from 1877 it was the home of Jabez King Heydon, a Mayor of Hunters Hill, father of Louis Heydon of Kentigern (see 58 Mary Street).
Hunters Hill NSW 2110