Lawrence Kelly, gardener, purchased this land from Ambrose Foss in 1866 for £30. Sands Directory of 1875 lists Lawrence Kelly, coal merchant, Ferry Street. This property was let to Sophia and Charles Michelmore in the 1880s, and Kelly lived here in the early 1890s. The pale, finely picked, sandstone is unusual for such a small cottage which originally had a verandah roof extending across the front.
Hunters Hill NSW 2110