In 1865 William Wright bought this land from Thomas Ambrose Foss. In 1878 Henry Rickards, medical practitioner of Hunters Hill (see Treago), bought the land and probably built the house as Sands Directory first listed it in this year in his name. In 1882 Rickards sold to Fred Nelson and in 1883 Nelson sold to Annie Nelson, who sold to E.G.E. Wilson in 1893. Elizabeth G.E. Wilson sold to Henry Pink, who sold in 1900 to Conrad Nattey, gardener. 1 and 3 Alexandra Street are similar timber cottages well set back from the main road as they fronted onto Stanley Lane.
Hunters Hill NSW 2110