In 1885 Lots 1, 2 and 3, Section 2, Wybalena were owned by P.B. Walder and then George Christie. In 1890 the land was still vacant and belonged to William Cope. By 1892 Edwin S. Lumsdaine was in Blanerne and Henry Deane was here from 1894 to 1913. Charles H. Barsby, JP, was here for one year, then Dr H. W. Armit in 1916. Over the years, the house name appears to have been spelt either Blanerne or Blenerne.
Hunters Hill NSW 2110