In 1882 Francis Abigail sold Lot 14 (with frontages on Ferry Road, later called Figtree Road, and Abigail Street) to George Viscovich. In 1883 Henry Baker bought the land. He sold to Walter Gibbs, civil servant, in 1903. The house was probably built during Baker’s ownership, as the Municipal Roll of 1893 listed Henry Baker occupying a cottage in Figtree Road and Henry Baker Snr owning land in Figtree Road.
Hunters Hill NSW 2110