This house was built in about 1902. The land was part of a 30 acre grant in 1835 to Mary Reibey (Portion 96, Lot 32, Section1). The land had been transferred to Numa Joubert in 1894, then to Alfred Randall, civil engineer. When Randall died in 1919, his widow continued ownership until her death in 1930; the Randalls lived, at various times, in Saintonge, briefly in Kaoota, then in Cressy (Lennah as it then was). In 1924 part of the land had been sold, and the house was sold in 1940 to Elizabeth Madden. In 1941 the present owner moved into the house and purchased it in 1959.
Hunters Hill NSW 2110