In 1859 this lot was part of ten acres owned by Jules Joubert. It was acquired by Charles D’Apice from Joseph Mann in 1878. In 1903, Joseph M. Cuneo owned Lot 1, having purchased it from J. D’Apice, and Cuneo owned it until 1947. Sands Directory first listed Joseph Cuneo in Madeline Street in 1907. In 1914, the house was listed as Ricarda.
Hunters Hill NSW 2110