This land was owned in 1875 by D’Aram, in 1878 by Henry Brookes, in 1884 by J.B. McKenzie. In 1888 G.W. Shaw paid a rate of £1 9s 3d on an unfinished weatherboard cottage. By 1890 the rate had risen to £1 17s 5d for the completed house on Lot 10 and half of Lot 11. By the 1900s the house was being called Kareela.
Hunters Hill NSW 2110