Three houses existed in Mars Street from the late 1880s; 3, 15 and presumably this one. This land appears to have belonged to J.C. Neild and A. Fitzpatrick in 1899. A Lismore farmer, Samuel Canyepan, owned Milton and sold to John Cahill of Lismore in 1913. By 1923 the house was owned by Dorsany Noel, carpenter, who owned a little shop on the corner of Mars Street (see 33 Makinson Street).
Hunters Hill NSW 2110