This land was part of T.D. Edwards’ 11 acre grant of 1835. This was owned by William Hamilton until 1880, when it was transferred to George Durham, accountant, then to the Perpetual Trustee in 1898, then to George Henry Pitt in 1898. No residents are identifiable in these three terraces until the 1900s when they were named Dalkeith, Allandale and Rothesay.
Hunters Hill NSW 2110