Prominent late Federation-era house demonstrating the subdivision of Cuneo’s Paddock and former Whaling Grants (1836). Appears to have been built by Ruby Windeyer c1915 and leased. Two-storey house with steeply pitched slate tiled roof and roughcast upper storey. Side entrance porch and verandahs. Its style, prominence to Parramatta River and siting adjacent to the landmark ‘Muirbank’, is an important contribution to the foreshore.
Hunters Hill NSW 2110