• 6 Ferry Street

    This house is believed to have been completed around 1892 with the property then owned by the Jeanneret family. The [...]

  • 8 Ferry Street

    This house was built on parts of original grants to John Tawell (1835) and John Hughes (1836). The land was [...]

  • 10 Ferry Street

    A fine example of 'Georgian' style architecture, Oatlands once stood on six acres of land reaching to the Parramatta River. A [...]

  • 12 Ferry Street

    Frederick Mader, stationer, a German, bought the area at the top of Ferry Street from Didier Joubert in 1857 for [...]

  • 14 Ferry Street

    With its distinctive sweeping slate roof, verandahs and side entrance, this is another excellent example of George W. Durrell's architectural [...]

  • 16 Ferry Street

    This site was part of the land granted to William Morgan on 13 December 1834. This cottage and shop were [...]

  • 18-20 Ferry Street

    This land was part of the original grant of 1834 to William Morgan. Mr Foss owned the property from 1834 [...]

  • 22 Ferry Street

    William Rennell lived here in 1889. By 1924 it belonged to Mrs Mary Jane Wilson and was called Mia Mia.

  • 24 Ferry Street

    24 Ferry Street and 1B Toocooya Road (Jalna) form one building, now divided into two dwellings. 24 Ferry Street may [...]