The builder Charles Edward Little (see 93 & 95 Woolwich Road) owned land and a quarry in this vicinity in 1881. On one and a quarter acres of the land, he took up residence in 1884 in this house, which he built using stone from his quarry at the back of the property. By the next year he had completed the pair and had let the other to a member of the Clarke family. In 1924 the houses were the property of the Mort’s Dock Engineering Company in Balmain.
https://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/WoolwichRoad9799WALTON1AND-WALTON11.jpg 707 1000 admin http://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/HHT-Logo-pixelmator2-300x138.png admin2018-11-10 05:32:262019-08-15 07:38:3597 & 99 Woolwich Road