93 Woolwich Road

93 & 95 Woolwich Road

Charles Edward Little, a builder, constructed, owned and let these stone houses in 1886. By 1924 they were the property of Ernest H. Clarke. The few terrace style houses that were built in Hunters Hill appear in two’s or three’s rather than in a long row, as in the more densely settled areas closer to the inner city.

95 Woolwich Road