In 1887 John Williams sold this land to John W. Barnes, accountant. Barnes sold to James Smith, gate keeper of Gladesville Asylum. Smith, on his one day off a month built the house course by course of stone up to the roof level, and then had to sell it for about what it had cost him to build. It was bought by Georgie Marshall of Enfield, oyster lessee, in 1912.
https://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/DickStreet9.jpg 1336 2000 admin http://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/HHT-Logo-pixelmator2-300x138.png admin2018-11-10 05:33:192018-11-10 05:33:199 Dick Street