Federation-era house, built maybe as early as 1910, on part of John Tawell’s 40 acre grant of 1837, for Walter Godiver, fireman of Hunters Hill. One of a pair of conjoined cottages seemingly ‘split’ in the transitional Federation Bungalow style. Frontages to Fern and Wybalena Roads. Red brick tuckpointed, slate roof, stone fence to the west. Roughcast gables and chimney. Decorative woodwork. Important item on Pulpit Point and the only early Federation red brick semis in Wybalena Road.
https://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/FernRoad911.jpg 634 1000 admin http://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/HHT-Logo-pixelmator2-300x138.png admin2019-05-20 04:50:132019-06-04 01:01:119-11 Fern Road