This land was purchased by Charlotte Easton of Milsons Point, widow, from Francis Abigail in 1881. In July 1892 she sold to Guiseppe Cincotta of Hunters Hill, greengrocer. He built these timber semi-detached houses in about 1895. Cincotta had a fruit shop on the opposite side of the road (28 Ryde Road) which has since been demolished. In 1934 the houses were transmitted to a relation, Domenico Taranto, fruiterer, and in 1982 Cincotta’s youngest daughter still lived here.
https://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/RydeRoad75ABIGAIL-and-77CHARLOTTE.jpg 838 1000 admin http://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/HHT-Logo-pixelmator2-300x138.png admin2018-11-05 22:43:182019-06-22 05:10:4375 & 77 Ryde Road