In 1885 Henry Pike, barrister, owned 9 acres extending to the most eastern part of the peninsula. He sold a number of lots in 1886 and in 1887, the Land Company of Australasia sold Lot 4 to Henry Charles Dinham. In 1892 Dinham sold to Arthur Crane, merchant. The 1909 Sands Directory first mentioned Arthur Crane as living in Monte Cristo Street (later Werambie Street) in a house called Wonga Wonga. Arthur Crane sold in 1916 to James Johnston, coal merchant. A later name of the house was Fairhaven.
https://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/WerambieStreet7-1.jpg 701 1000 admin http://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/HHT-Logo-pixelmator2-300x138.png admin2018-11-10 05:31:512019-08-16 02:47:037 Werambie Street