This was probably the house of J.M. Hazeland and first occupied in 1875 (he lived in Mount Street until 1868). An 1884 plan shows J. Cuneo, licensee of the Garibaldi Hotel, as owner, and the occupant was Mrs Roydell. It was owned by the Spry-Bailey family (see 25 Ernest Street and 2 Ambrose Street) during the early 1900s and they were still here in 1915.
https://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/AlexandraStreet64-1.jpg 561 1000 admin http://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/HHT-Logo-pixelmator2-300x138.png admin2018-11-10 05:33:132019-07-26 03:15:2564 Alexandra Street