Imposing Federation-era Arts & Craft’s building originally built as tenanted conjoined houses, now part of the Marist Sisters Convent. The semi-detached cottages were erected c1909 for George Pitt. Arts & Crafts influenced brick and roughcast two storey dwelling with tiled complex hipped and gable roof form. Symmetrical front elevation centres on brick arched port openings and verandah with shingled balustrade and decorative timber joinery in balcony. Uniquely styled building provides an excellent characterful example of early 20th century architecture.
https://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/WoolwichRoad64-66_GP.jpg 675 1000 admin http://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/HHT-Logo-pixelmator2-300x138.png admin2019-05-20 04:51:452019-10-12 04:16:4264 Woolwich Road