This corner block was shown as Lot 6, High Street, on a plan of 1938; a drawing on the plan is labeled Old Brick Cottage, and the name Nardoo given. In the Electoral Roll of 1893, John Jones was the owner of land, Field of Mars. When Blaxland Street was first listed in Sands Directory in 1903, John Jones was in Nardoo. By 1914, Mrs Mary J. Jones was here.
https://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/BlaxlandRoad62.jpg 1000 2000 admin http://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/HHT-Logo-pixelmator2-300x138.png admin2018-11-10 05:33:562018-11-10 05:33:5662 Blaxland Street