This house dates from 1912. John A. Brown bought the land from Numa Joubert and built the house; it was first listed in Sands Directory in 1913 as The Gunyah (aboriginal for house). It is a two-storey Federation style house fronting onto Mornington Reserve; with verandahs on two levels and three sides, the house is well adapted to Australian conditions.
https://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/VernonStreet6.jpg 1805 2000 admin http://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/HHT-Logo-pixelmator2-300x138.png admin2018-11-10 05:32:312018-11-10 05:32:316 Vernon Street