6 Earnshaw Street

6 Earnshaw Street

This land (Lot 38 and parts of 37 and 39) was part of James Devlin’s 1844 original grant. Lot 37 was owned in 1885 by Patrick Quigley of Sydney, contractor, and sold to Joseph Daker, a builder who owned Lot 38 jointly with Park, builder, and Hawkless, quarryman. Robert Young, stonemason, owned Lot 38 from 1886 until 1892.