In 1886 John Williams sold this land to Clara Denning of Gladesville Hospital. In 1909, she sold to Arthur Gray, tea merchant, whose land in Kelly Street adjoined. It is not known when the houses were built. 4 Dick Street was a twin to 6 Dick Street. These are Federation style houses of red brick with sandstone foundations and turned decorative wood on the verandahs.
https://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/DickStreet6.jpg 896 1000 admin http://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/HHT-Logo-pixelmator2-300x138.png admin2018-11-10 05:33:192019-07-06 02:53:376 & 8 Dick Street