This was part of the Monte Cristo Estate, subdivided in about 1887. Charles Twemlow, jeweller, owned this land in 1888 and lived here in Reinga, an eight-room stone house, from 1889. This site became the Church of Christ College, which was here from 1942 until 1980. The Chapel was built by the Church of Christ with stone from the same quarry as that used for the house many years earlier.
https://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/ThePointRoad55-57Reinga.jpg 686 1000 admin http://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/HHT-Logo-pixelmator2-300x138.png admin2018-11-10 05:31:462019-08-16 06:06:2555-57 The Point Road