Thought to be once the gardener’s house for Moocooboolah (no. 65) it was owned during 1890 by Conrad Nattey (see 1 Ambrose Street) and John Deffell was his tenant. Conrad Nattey was a gardener who emigrated from Germany in the 1850s. The house was later sold to P.G. Brunton who lived here.
https://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/AlexandraStreet55Kiola.jpg 608 1000 admin http://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/HHT-Logo-pixelmator2-300x138.png admin2018-11-10 05:33:112019-08-14 02:20:3755 Alexandra Street