Didier Joubert sold several lots in 1878 to John O’Grady, farmer and dairyman. As early as 1877 Sands Directory indicates John O’Grady living in the area and the Municipal Roll of 1893 has John O’Grady owning a cottage in Gladesville Road. William O’Grady owned the house after 1905. Now used as offices.
https://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/GladesvilleRoad50StKevins.jpg 575 1000 admin http://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/HHT-Logo-pixelmator2-300x138.png admin2018-11-05 22:42:412019-08-17 01:24:5450 Gladesville Road