Three acres of land in this area belonged to Charles Edward Jeanneret until 1877. Arthur Budden (see 41 Woolwich Road) purchased four blocks, and his son Harry Budden designed this Federation style house built around 1900. Sands Directory listed Mrs R. Stobo here from 1901-1909 and Mrs Mary Stobo (see also 2 Prince Edward Parade) from 1910-1914. Alexander Stobo purchased the house from Arthur Budden in 1912, and sold in 1914 to Walter Jeffries of Hunters Hill, quantity surveyor, who held the property until 1964. Gunnagulla is an aboriginal word for ‘sky’ or ‘heaven’.
https://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/WoolwichRoad43.jpg 1443 2000 admin http://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/HHT-Logo-pixelmator2-300x138.png admin2018-11-10 05:32:192019-08-12 01:49:3143 Woolwich Road