Patrick McCarthy built this stone cottage on this site in 1889. He already owned a three-room wooden cottage on the corner of John and Mary Streets and a six-room stone cottage 1 John Street. The building is owned by St Joseph’s College. It has been renovated and land on the south has been built on by the College.
https://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/MaryStreet42-1.jpg 745 1000 admin http://greenbook.huntershilltrust.org.au/wp-content/uploads/HHT-Logo-pixelmator2-300x138.png admin2018-11-10 05:34:082019-06-27 04:49:1542 Mary Street