4 Werambie Street

4 Werambie Street

In 1901, Harry Charles Dinham purchased Lot 13 (4 Werambie Street) together with Lots 12, 15 and 16. In 1911 Lots 13 and 15 were sold to J. Bourke, W. Goulding and A. Muddle as joint tenants. These lots were sold again to Herbert John Aspinall, a solicitor (see 1A Werambie Street) in 1915. The house was built c1916 by the Alvarez family who lived here for many years.