2 Kelly Street
WILGA

4 Lloyd Avenue

This house first appeared in Sands Directory in 1897 as Wilga, with Walter Bevan, later His Honour, Mr Justice Bevan, living here. Although he owned Wilga until it was sold to Robert Ranken in 1918, the Bevans moved next door to Medindie in 1904 and Ranken, civil engineer, lived here from 1905 or 1906 and it was not sold again until 1951.